A. Choose the word or phrase that most appropriately completes each sentence.
1. The old castle is the town’s main tourist .
a. site b. location c. attraction d. area
2. The climbers wanted to the top of the mountain before it got dark.
a. get b. reach c. arrive d. come
3. The teacher wants us to hand in our assignments by Wednesday . Anything after that won’t be accepted.
a. at least b. at last c. at once d. at the latest
4. Do his paintings to you?
a. impress b. appreciate c. appeal d. attack
5. John visits his grandparents as they always have sweets for him.
a. frequently b. originally c. especially d. repeatedly
6. Mike is bored with his job and wants to find something more .
a. relaxing b. stressful c. challenging d. refreshing
7. With no public transport in that small town, getting around was hard and .
a. isolated b. inconvenient c. confident d. enjoyable
8. He’s a very imaginative writer, who likes to create worlds for his characters to inhabit.
a. traditional b. portable c. fictional d. additional
9. The city council has decided to t he old Town Hall rather than tear it down.
a. restore b. guarantee c. construct d. broaden
10. Saud has lots of experience so he’s the person for the job.
a. logical b. ideal c. enthusiastic d. beneficial
قد ترغب بالإطلاع على:
فقرة المفردات في كتاب الطالب - لمنهج ترافلر 4 ⇐ Vocabulary