الدرس السابق ⇚ Words related to natural disastersA. Choose the word that most appropriately completes each sentence.
1. The _____ cheered when the boxers entered the ring.
a. participants b. viewers c. spectators d. watchers
2. As we _____ the waterfall, we could hear a loud noise.
a. approached b. arrived c. headed d. moved
3. Salman is the most _____ person I have ever met. He would never tell a lie.
a. patient b. courageous c. honest d. wealthy
4. Ruba has great _____ for her teaching job and that's why her students did so well in the exam.
a. enthusiasm b. bravery c. strength d. intelligence
5. Rania has a strong _____ to visit Jeddah because her parents were born there.
a. determination b. desire c. hope d. feeling
6. I'm as hungry as a _____ ; what have you made for dinner?
a. bee b. mouse c. wolf d. bird
7. The children were as as _____ gold this afternoon; they didn't give me any trouble at all.
a. good b. light c. free d. quiet
8. The tourists were at the foot of the _____ when it erupted.
a. earthquake b. avalanche c. hurricane d. volcano
9. I haven’t heard _____ Ali since he left the company.
a. to b. with c. for d. from
10. You must _____ on these safety glasses before you start the experiment.