الدرس السابق ⇚ Adjectives describing food
Match the words on the left with their synonyms on the right. Then use some of
them to complete the sentences 1-5. In some cases there is more than one answer.
When you learn new words, it’s a good idea to learn any synonyms and/or opposites.
suddenly - in the end
finally - to my surprise
fortunately - unluckily
amazingly - all of a sudden
then - luckily
unfortunately - after that
1. We were having dinner when suddenly / all of a sudden the lights went out.
2. Saud had a car accident last night, but fortunately / luckily / amazingly / to my surprise he didn’t get hurt.
3. Bushra finally found her book under the sofa.
4. Dan wanted to go swimming on Sunday, but unfortunately / unluckily it was raining.
5. When he realised that someone was following him, he ran home, locked the door and then / after that / finally he called the police.
♣️ ⇐ كل شيء عن منهج Traveller للمرحلة الثانوية
♣️ قد ترغب بزيارة ⇐ قناة ثمرات اللغة