الدرس السابق ⇚ Words easily confused
Read the sentences below and match the
words in bold with the definitions a-h.
1. I can’t talk to Bill about anything. He’s so
2. One of Mark’s bad qualities is that he’s bossy.
He keeps telling us what to do and what not to
3. Jake is so lazy. He just sits there all day doing
4. Don’t be shy. Come and say hello to my
5. Bander is an outgoing person and loves
6. My sister’s an honest person. She never lies.
7. A very kind young man helped me carry
my shopping bags up the stairs.
8. Ibrahim is a confident man, so job interviews
are very easy for him.
a. not wanting to work / not very active
b. believing in yourself and your abilities
c. fond of telling people what to do
d. friendly, enjoying meeting other people
e. always telling the truth
f. afraid to meet or talk to other people
g. becoming angry quickly
h. helpful and friendly
Learn new words in context (in sentences
describing situations). This way, it is easier to
عوده لفهرس مفردات ترافلر 1⇐ Vocabulary Lesson
♣️ ⇐ كل شيء عن منهج Traveller للمرحلة الثانوية
♣️ قد ترغب بزيارة ⇐ قناة ثمرات اللغة