الدرس السابق ⇚ Conversational EnglishPHRASES RELATED TO COMMUNICATION
Read the sentences below and match the phrases in bold
with the definitions a-g.
1. I left university last year, but I try to keep in touch with people through e-mail.
2. Give me a call when you get home, OK?
3. I left a message for Dave, but he hasn’t returned my call.
4. I’m not sure what my cousin is up to. We’ve lost touch.
5. I’m sorry I haven’t written to you. I promise to drop you a line soon.
6. Can I have a word with you before the meeting starts?
7. I sent a letter to Joe, but I didn’t receive a reply.
a. phone someone because they phoned you
b. get an answer
c. continue to communicate
d. speak to someone for a short time
e. send a short letter or note
f. stop communicating
g. phone someone
عوده لفهرس مفردات ترافلر 1⇐ Vocabulary Lesson
♣️ ⇐ كل شيء عن منهج Traveller للمرحلة الثانوية
♣️ قد ترغب بزيارة ⇐ قناة ثمرات اللغة