الدرس السابق ⇚ Prefixes and suffixes un-, in-, im-, il-, ir-, -ful, -lessexamination practice
A. Choose the word or phrase that most appropriately completes the sentence.
1. Fadi his brother for missing their flight to Rome.
2. The robbers made their in a fast sports car.
3. The police officer the criminal's gun.
4. The mystery of Stonehenge is still to this day .
5. The thieves with a million euros.
a. made off
b. went through
c. held up
d. made up
6. He couldn't with the deal so he cancelled it at the last minute.
a. decide on
b. make off
c. pick out
d. go through
7. Charles Lindbergh's baby was from his home.
8. Gafar's parents him to go out with his friends.
عوده لفهرس مفردات ترافلر 5 ⇐ Vocabulary Lesson