الدرس السابق ⇚ Adjectives describing places
A. Choose a, b or c.
1. I need a(n) to reach that shelf.
a. helmet b. ladder c. equipment
2. There were only fifty on the plane.
a. destinations b. passports c. passengers
3. A: Where’s Kim?
B: She’s dinner.
a. preparing b. discovering c. expecting
4. You should go to the south of France. There are lots of beautiful towns by the sea.
a. valley b. coast c. cliff
5. Abdulaziz lives in a area. It’s nice and quiet.
a. crowded b. comfortable c. peaceful
6. We had a(n) time in New York last winter.
a. cosy b. unforgettable c. suitable
7. You can a car and explore the island. It’s beautiful.
a. hire b. include c. attract
8. Excuse me, sir. You’re not to use your mobile in here.
a. necessary b. possible c. allowed
♣️ ⇐ كل شيء عن منهج Traveller للمرحلة الثانوية
♣️ قد ترغب بزيارة ⇐ قناة ثمرات اللغة