الدرس السابق ⇚ Expressions with make and do2. WORDS EASILY CONFUSED
Circle the word that best completes each sentence.
1. The company offered me a good salary / income, a car and other benefits.
2. A company loses money when its salary / income is less than its expenses.
3. Mary had a worried expression / gesture on her face when she heard the news.
4. She made a(n) expression / gesture towards the desk and I went to take a look.
5. John spilt pasta sauce all over his shirt so he had to change into a clean / clear one.
6. I asked him many times but he didn’t give me a clean / clear answer.
7. Most students feel nervous / upset before an important examination.