الدرس السابق ⇚
1. ADJECTIVES + PREPOSITIONS
A. Complete the sentences below with the missing
prepositions. If you are not sure, look back at the
text on page 57.
Humans are different r ats because they are a
bit more complicated...
...despite the fact that we are familiar what
makes us feel good...
B. Complete the sentences with the prepositions in the box.
1. Margaret is really proud her son because he won the school championship.
2. I’m really nervous m y interview tomorrow.
3. When his little sister was born, Brad was very jealous all the attention that was given to her.
4. I’m not familiar this procedure; could you please explain it to me?
5. Albert was very pleased h is exam results.
6. Are you angry m e for some reason? You haven’t spoken to me all day.
7. I’m ashamed m yself for spending so much money on a dress.
8. I didn’t think Paul was capable looking after the children on his own, but he was able to
manage without me.
9. Omar is very conscious t he scar he has on his face.
10. Young children are curious everything. They are constantly asking questions.
11. You have to be patient people when you are teaching them a foreign language.
12. Many people are upset how the manager handled the situation.
13. Faten is very popular h er classmates.
14. Are you serious m oving to New Zealand?
عوده لفهرس مفردات ترافلر 6 ⇐ Vocabulary Lesson