A. What nouns derive from the following words?
popular - grow -independent -arrive - free- expose -neighbour- great
B. Complete the sentences using the correct form of the words in capitals.
1. His lack of creativity is why the magazine decided to fire him. CREATIVE
2. This day is going so slowly, I think I’ll die of boredom! BORE
3. Jason has a lot of confidence in his own abilities. CONFIDE
4. I have many fond memories of my childhood. CHILD
5. His greatest weakness is that he tends to let people walk all over him. WEAK
6. Unfortunately, the experiment was a total failure. FAIL
7. I always keep a Swiss Army Knife and a flare gun in my survival kit. SURVIVE
8. The width of the hallway isn’t big enough for the bed to fit through. WIDE