الدرس السابق ⇚
1. PHRASAL VERBS (BRING)
A. Read the following extract from the interview that you heard in the listening
section. What does the phrasal verb in bold mean?
...if you suffer from asthma, it could bring on an attack.
B. Match the phrasal verbs in bold with their meanings.
1. I was brought up in a very strict household. ( )
2. With that attitude, he will bring about his own downfall. ( )
3. He doesn’t want to go to the market, but I’ll bring him round. ( )
4. Seeing that old swing brought back many fond memories of childhood. ( )
5. Even though we both have two jobs each, neither of us brings in enough money to survive. ( )
a. to cause to remember
b. to convince someone to change their mind
c. to earn
d. to raise a child
e. to cause something to happen
عوده لفهرس مفردات ترافلر 6 ⇐ Vocabulary Lesson