Phrasal verbs (go)
2. PHRASAL VERBS (GO)
A. Look at the extract from the text on page 33. What
does the phrasal verb in bold mean?
Bloomington and Indiana University offer a large variety of
recreational activities and social events going on all year round.
1. I’m so tired, I don’t think I can go on with this race. ( b)
2. I like the curtains, but does the colour go with the furniture? (e )
3. We only have about two minutes until the bomb goes off! (f )
4. I don’t understand how anyone could go through that sort of tragedy alone. ( c)
5. The boss approved our design, so we’re going to go ahead with the construction. (a )
6. If you want to go over your notes one last time before we start the test, you may do so now. (d )
a. start doing
عوده لفهرس مفردات ترافلر 6 ⇐ Vocabulary Lesson