الدرس السابق ⇚
3. PREPOSITIONAL PHRASES
Read the sentences below and fill in the blanks with at, in or on to complete the prepositional phrases that have been used.
1. I waited for the sales to get the things I needed a discount.
2. This was the best conference room that I could find such short notice.
3. I can’t come to the restaurant tonight as I am working the night shift and I will be duty at that time.
4. Highly skilled technicians are short supply so they are always demand.
5. Everything is going as planned and the project will be
6. The manager worked close collaboration with his subordinates to get the project done.
7. We are not allowed to eat the job.
8. Fred’s company is debt and he has taken out a loan to try and keep his company afloat.
9. We must cut our expenses all costs.
10. The deal went through as planned account of George’s keen business sense.
عوده لفهرس مفردات ترافلر 6 ⇐ Vocabulary Lesson
♣️ قد ترغب بزيارة ⇐ قناة ثمرات اللغة