Complete the sentences using the correct form of the words in the boxes.
basic -simple -primary
1. Ian's knowledge of Spanish was pretty basic, but he managed to understand the taxi driver.
2. Our primary concern must be the children’s safety.
3. Don't worry, this machine is actually quite simple to use.
consist - involve - contain- include
4. Does the hotel include a vegetarian menu in its restaurant?
5. How many countries does the European Union consist of?
6. Those books contain useful information on gardening.
7. Before I accept the job, I would like to know if it involves a lot of travelling.
refer - mention - report
8. I forgot to mention that I was the one who used up all the milk in the fridge.
9. Did the newspaper article refer to the victims by name?
10. The accident happened seconds after the pilot report engine trouble.
normal - typical -regular -common
11. Emma is a very common name in England; many parents give their daughters this name.
12. The concerned parents asked the doctor if their baby would be normal.
13. If you use a computer, it’s important to make regular backups of your work.
14. John is not a typical teenager; he prefers reading to watching TV.
estimate- respect - appreciate
15. I really appreciate all the help you’ve given me with my project.
16. The police estimate that the number of burglaries in the town has dropped by about 40%.
17. Children should not only love but also respect their parents.
publish- print - edit
18. This is only the first version of the text, so it will have to be edit .
19. He used to be a famous author but he hasn't publish anything for years.
20. Only 5000 copies of this book were printed.
عوده لفهرس مفردات ترافلر 6 ⇐ Vocabulary Lesson
♣️ قد ترغب بزيارة ⇐ قناة ثمرات اللغة