1. WORDS EASILY CONFUSED
Complete the sentences using the correct form of the words in the boxes.
excellence - quality - perfection
1. This supermarket provides quality at very reasonable prices.
2. Doctor James works at a hospital which is considered a centre of excellence in medical research.
3. Hala cooked the casserole to perfection.
lastly - at last - at least - last but not least
4. And last but not least, I'd like to thank my parents for always helping me out when I needed it.
5. I know we’ve run out of milk, but at least we have some yoghurt.
6.At last, it’s time to go home!
7. I switched off the lights, closed the windows and lastly I locked the front door and left.
celebration - ceremony - festival
8. Do you know what time the sports awards ceremony is tomorrow?
9. This weekend, there is going to be an art festival; we should go.
10. The whole family is gathering at my grandparents’ house for the celebration.
academic - intellectual - studious
11. He's a(n) studious young man, so he should do well at high school.
12. The school usually has a celebration at the end of the academic year.
13. The room was full of professors, scientists, teachers and other intellectual people.
campus - dorm - premises
14. He doesn’t have to travel far to get to lectures because he lives on campus.
15. The police arrived quickly and escorted the man off the premises.
16. If you have problems with that Maths problem, come to my dorm and we can study together.
authentic - accurate - factual
17. Rania didn't get a good mark for her essay as it had quite a few factual errors.
18. All the experts concluded that the painting wasn't a(n) authentic Picasso.
19. My watch wasn’t as accurate as I thought and I ended up being fifteen minutes late.
عوده لفهرس مفردات ترافلر 6 ⇐ Vocabulary Lesson
♣️ قد ترغب بزيارة ⇐ قناة ثمرات اللغة