صفحة 55, 56
1. Work in groups. What do you think is the most important invention of the last century?
How has it changed people’s lives?
2. Present your arguments to the class about why you think it is so important.
A. Look back at the Reading on page 54. What does each word refer to?
Writing Corner زاوية الكتابة
For better cohesion in writing:
1. Use subject, object, and possessive pronouns or possessive adjectives.
I collect stamps. I keep them in albums according to their country and date.
2. Use demonstrative pronouns and adverbs like: this, that, these, those or then, there.
I started collecting stamps five years ago. Since then, I’ve collected over 2,000 of them.
This is the oldest stamp that I have. Those are from Argentina.
3. Use relative pronouns like: who, that, which.
The man who gave me this stamp said it is very old. It was on a letter that he received
when he was a young boy.
B. Read the paragraphs. Circle the pronouns. What or who do they refer to?
C. Write about some of your most important possessions. Say how long you’ve had them and why
they are special. Remember to use appropriate pronouns to link sentences.
قد ترغب بزيارة ⇚ قناة ثمرات اللغة